Hillcrest Children's Home
Hot Springs, Arkansas
July 1-7, 2012
We are so excited that you have committed or are prayerfully considering being a part of this team. Hillcrest Children's Home is located in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
It is going to be such a blessing to minister to the staff, the host parents and the children currently living at Hillcrest. Our team will have the opportunity to participate in:
- children's activities (mini sports camp) with the kids - the younger kids in the morning, the older kids in the afternoon
- light construction projects - we will know more details about this soon
- spending time with the young women living at Highlands Maternity Home
We will celebrate July 4th with some of the host parents and their kids during the day, then end the day in Little Rock going to a minor league baseball game complete with a cookout and fireworks!
This trip is great for individuals and families. We ask that applicants be 12 years or older and accompanied by one parent.
There are some very important dates coming up:
- All applications must be submitted with a deposit to hold your spot by June 7th.
- Important Team Meeting Dates:
Sunday Potluck - June 3rd, 5-7 pm
Sunday Potluck - June 24th, 5-7 pm
* Note that the originally scheduled potluck on 5/20 is rescheduled to 6/3
We will use these team meeting times to plan our trip and get to know one another.
We look forward to hearing that you will be part of this amazing team!!
For more information go to: http://www.lovereaches.
If you have any questions please contact Team Leaders:
Lorraine Meyer - coloradobirthmothers@gmail.
Kari Stewart - Karalot9@gmail.com