Thursday, May 6, 2010

What a difference -----

"Whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."
Matthew 18:15


christmas 001.JPGsouth haven 09 001.JPG
Look at these two pictures!! What a difference love and acceptance of a forever family make. This is my friend Jennifer's daughter (thank you Jenn!). The picture on the left is the day they came home to the US and the picture of the right was taken exactly one year later. These pictures blessed my heart. They really show the power of God's love through adoption.
:)

3 comments:

  1. Is it just my computer? The pictures don't show up :*(

    But you are SO welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn - The pictures were not coming up on my computer at home, but are here at work this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm new computer and still nothing :( Weird!!!

    ReplyDelete