Thursday, December 22, 2011

You could be that someone!!!! :)

This Christmas there are children who don't know what it is like to experience the love of a family.

The very depth of this need can be overwhelming if we don't focus on the "one thing" that God is calling us to do to speak out on their behalf.
I want to encourage you to ask God what is the "one thing" that you can do to make a difference in the life of a child who needs someone to advocate for them.

You could be that someone that God uses to change the life of a child. I can hear the struggle going on in your heart and mind as you read those words.

Those words that say:

"What? Who am I that I could have an impact in someone's life?"
"No way, I barely have time to do the things that I do."


I can hear those words, because I have heard those same words echo in my heart and mind as God has put a challenge before me. I know that God is faithful and God will equip you in the task that He puts before you. :)


James 1:22
But don't just listen to God's Word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourself.


*****The pictures above are of children who are currently waiting for a family here in Colorado.


You can find out more about waiting children in Colorado at:

The Adoption Exchange:

http://tae.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=adoption_gallery

Project 1.27:
http://project127.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment