- 7pm to 9pm
2332 West 27th Street - Greeley, CO 80634 970-304-9567
Orientation is for potential Adoptive and Foster Families and Support Team members. Here is what to expect:
- Meet the staff of Project 1.27 and ask questions
- Get an overview of the Child Welfare System and the certification process
- Learn about the children and their needs
- Discover how Project 1.27 can assist you throughout the process
Very Important!! Be sure to bring your family (grandparents, etc.) and close friends. These people will be your biggest support. We can offer them training to answer their questions and teach them how to best support you on this journey!
For the Support Team
- Learn about how to support your adopting and fostering friends and how to engage your church in the support process
- Gain a greater understanding about the journey your adopting and fostering friends are going on.
- Sign-up for “Support Teams” according to your interests and talentsRegister at: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2825943473/rssVisit Project 1.27 website at: http://www.project127.com