Thursday, February 4, 2010

Are you mindful, watchful and ready?

Let be and be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10

In our Fields of the Fatherless class we are being intentional in the next two weeks in our daily lives to seek and to look for those that God desires to touch and bless.
Sometimes we get so busy with our to do list that we may walk right by someone who needs to know God loves and cares for them right where they are.
How can you show God's love today?
-Be mindful of the Holy Spirit's still, small voice speaking to your heart
-Be watchful as you listen to the Holy Spirit. At this point I personally have to remind myself that it is not all about what I needed to get done on this particular outing.
-Be ready to be obedient! If you are doing the above two things the Holy Spirit will speak to your heart.
Sometimes just making eye contact and giving someone a smile may bless someone's day. Just the fact the someone noticed them. So many people today feel insignificant and unnoticed.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment