Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Praying for our children



Prayer Changes Things!!! Praying for our children in a powerful thing. This prayer I am sharing with you is from The Power of a Praying Parent - Praying through a child's room. :)

Dear Lord, I invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell in this room, which belongs to (name of child/children). You are Lord over heaven and earth, and I proclaim that You are Lord over this room as well. Flood it with Your light and life. Crowd out any darkness which seeks to impose itself here, and let no spirits of fear, depression, anger, doubt, anxiety, rebelliousness, or hatred (name anything you've seen manifested in your child's behavior) find any place here. I pray that nothing will come into this room that is not brought by You, Lord. If there is anything here that shouldn't be, show me so it can be taken out. Put Your complete protection over this room so that evil cannot enter here by any means. Fill this room with Your love, peace, and joy. I pray that my child will say, as David did, "I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set nothing wicked before my eyes" (Psalm 101:2-3). I pray that You, Lord, will make this room a holy place, sanctified for Your glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment